The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA could be, the Clifton 7 joins the award-winningClifton family. Building on the Clifton’s best-loved qualities, the “7” continues to deliverthe perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with the same midsole and ride characteristics,the Clifton 7 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh.Outfitted with a plush collar that eases Achilles pressure, this daily runner is equipped with anintuitive pull tab at the heel for easy on-and-off. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 7.
- Open-engineered sandwich mesh constructiondelivers the ultimate in breathable comfort
- Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tonguemigration
- Reinforced eyestays provideincreased durability
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full-compression EVA midsole providessignature HOKA cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry providesinherent stability
- Full ground contact designed for smooth andstable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zonesreduce weight
- RN 88276
There are no reviews yet.