Inspired by the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot, this shoe is easily a best-in-class contender. Named “Editor’s Choice” by Runner’s World, The Rincon packs an amazing amount of cushion into an extremely lightweight shoe for an effortlessly soft, weightless sensation while running. With an upper featuring an asymmetrical design and a stripped-back profile, this shoe gives you a speedy boost that’s ready for training sessions or race day. It’s simply fast.
- Runner’s World “Editor’s Choice”, Fall 2019 Shoe Guide
- Single layer mesh upper offers breathability without added weight
- Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
- Slim tongue package reduces additional weight
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature ONE ONE cushioning
- Revised early stage Meta-Rocker allows for an even quicker acceleration
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
There are no reviews yet.