- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
- Anatomical support wings along eyerow forsecure lockdown
- TPU-reinforced toe cap providesadditional durability
- Highest volume CMEVA midsole in the lineup for optimal lightweight cushioning
- Broad midsole and accommodating fit for acomfortable ride
- Late stage Meta-Rocker offers additionalstability and a smooth toe-off
- Broad, closely spaced lugs deliver versatiletraction on uneven trails
- Zonal rubber engineered for lightweightdurability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
Hoka One One Men’s Stinson Atr 6 DARK BLUE / HIGH RISK RED
SKU: HO-M-TRAILRUN-SHOES-1110506-DARK Category: Trail Running
The sixth edition of a legacy shoe, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to deliver versatile comfortboth on the road and off the grid. Offering the same cushy underfoot experience with the highestvolume stack height in the entire line-up, the Stinson ATR 6 is a veritable “hovercraft.”Offering less weight and more stability than its predecessor, this versatile, all-terrain shoe utilizesrecycled Unifi REPREVE yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Newly integrated eyeletswithin the lacing offer independent support, while a refined heel collar offers a plush fit and closelyspaced lugs ensure stability. Merging an aggressive aesthetic with unparalleled performance, theStinson ATR 6 continues to put the “”all-terrain”” in ATR.
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.