- Unifi REPREVE recycled yarn in primary and collar meshes
- Toe rand for support and protection
- Gusseted tongue
- Recycled poly laces
- Tongue mesh includes recycles material
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footingand absorbs impact points
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savingsand durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
Hoka One One Women’s Challenger ATR 6 PROVINCIAL BLUE / SAFFRON
SKU: HO-W-TRAILRUN-SHOES-1106512-PROVINCIAL Category: Trail Running
Returning for its sixth iteration, the Challenger ATR 6 furthers its reputation for versatility. As itsname suggests, this adaptable, all-terrain shoe defies convention-performing light on the trailand smooth on the street, thanks to its midsole geometry and outsole construction. Dynamicallydesigned for versatile traction, its distinctive outsole has zonal construction to optimize grip andweight. Developed with broad, closely spaced zonal lugs, the Challenger ATR 6’s outsoledelivers smooth transitions from one surface to another. This season’s iteration utilizes recycled UnifiREPREVE yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic.
Be the first to review “Hoka One One Women’s Challenger ATR 6 PROVINCIAL BLUE / SAFFRON” Cancel reply
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.