Born of the simple observation that half of a track athlete’s race is spent making left turns, we approached the category committed to addressing this imbalance. The SPEED EVO is asymmetrical from the ground up. The spikes are strategically placed to improve support and traction when rounding a turn. Stability while cornering is further enhanced by a medial mid-sole wrap, and a spike plate that supports the foot through the turns. A layer of EVA compliments the breathable lightweight upper to deliver a cushioned yet fast shoe. The SPEED EVO is designed for 800 meters races on up to 10,000 meters.
- Barely-there, breathable mesh upper
- Asymmetric Print
- Supportive medial medsole wrap
- Versatile Spike Plate and Midsole is responsive enough for a mile, forgiving enough for longer distances
- Asymmetric Spike Placement
- Asymmetric Spike Plate for complete cornering support
There are no reviews yet.